Friday, March 31, 2017

Paul McCartney jots note to retiring school custodian

Students at St Cuthbert's RC Primary School in Edinburgh wrote to Paul's office asking if he could wish their departing custodian a happy retirement.
The typed and hand-signed letter from the Beatles star reads: "The children of St Cuthbert's have sent me lots of letters to tell me how much they like you so I reckon you must be quite a good guy.
"I want to wish you all the very best on your retirement and remember keep rockin'!"

... Andy Cairns, who turned 65 this week, told Press Association Scotland: "I'm a big Beatles fan. The kids had sent letters to his office and he responded, which was amazing.
"I'm just overwhelmed. I thought I was in a dream at first. Words can't describe it, I'm such a fan, it's just amazing."

No comments:

Post a Comment